Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Richard Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Nov 2007 15:09:18 -0500
Open Outlook Express (InBox) and create another e-mail Account.
Go to:
Tools / Accounts / (Mail Tab) / Add / Mail. (Answer questions.)

When done answering the "Wizzard" questions, -- in your InBox,
Go to:
Tools / Accounts / (Mail Tab) / and Select the new account.
Click on "Properties".
Check all the settings (on all the Tabs) there.
On the Servers Tab, see (ask) if you need "authentication".
Due to Spammers, this is becoming more of a requirement.
On the advanced tab, you might have to change the port numbers
to "get around" possible port25 blocking your current ISP may
have in place to prevent an "open relay" (this helps reduce spam).
It basically blocks e-mail if you say it is "From:" a different
Domain name than the "ISP Domain" you are actually making
your "basic connection" to. (Not the e-mail connection.)

You (one way or the other) need to fill in all the information:
such as account name and passwords, server names, port numbers,
etc...

The info will be unique for each "host" you want to connect to...

                                 Rick Glazier

From: "Becky Comer"

>A short time ago, I acquired DSL through Embarq.
>I am very dissatisfied with Embarq's email system.
>How do I exchange their system for email to Outlook Express?
>(I have Outllook Express through another server but not ready to
>delete that service until the end of the year.)  Embarq's instruction
>is to 'open Outlook Express' and change the information there to
>accomplish my goal. However, I want Outlook at both servers.
>Is this not possible?   If so, how do I change Embarqmail to Outlook Express?
>( hp pavilion a844n; XP Home with 2 patch)

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml