Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Toomas Piibe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jan 2002 11:52:27 +0200
From: "Mick Fitzpatrick" <[log in to unmask]>

> Hello
>
> A friend of mine has recently formatted his hardrive
>
> Then to his shock horror he has realised that there was a big folder in
'My
> Documents' he did not save/back up prior to the format.
>
> Is there anyway to retieve these files ... or is that the end of them?

Try Ontrack  EasyRecovery. Earlier free versions allow recover 5 files
but now website say that with free version you can see all file you could
recover.  If you don't see files or recovery estimation is poor it is
possible
recover files but is extremely expensive not fort for home user.

Look http://www.ontrack.com

Toomas

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml