Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
George Philp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 May 2002 11:33:15 -0400
David,

Just a note from the wilderness. I send Web Pages by clicking on Mail on
the right side of my IE6 header. When you click on Mail it will show you 5
Headers starting with "Read Mail" , I click on "Send Page" which sends the
page to my email program as an attachment.

Opens my email program for me to put in the address, and subject, then I
send the message. Try that by sending an email with the attached Web
Page.   When it is received the Web Page opens automatically.

I have sent numerous web pages and received web pages this way. Don't
bother with the "File Heading".

Try it, now if someone call tell me how to keep the "Text Size" at Medium
in IE6 it would be appreciated

George

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml