Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Fri, 5 Mar 2010 12:03:25 -0700
You can't attach images in this forum, so you did exactly the right
thing.
That box indicates something is looking for the desktop properties, just
as
though you had right-clicked the desktop.
Since it doesn't appear in Safe Mode, it's got to be in start up
somewhere.
Look for an entry in your start up folder, or in Control Panel/Admin
Tools/System Config/Start up.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [PCSOFT] Desktop Error Message
From: David Farrington <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, March 05, 2010 12:43 am
To: [log in to unmask]

I have Windows 7 32bit. This error message just showed up about one
month ago. I have been running Win7 for a month and a half. When I start

the computer and the computer finishes booting, the desktop has a small
error window open with a message in the box saying: The properties for
this item are not available. I don't know where to start to find the
problem. In the upper left corner of the box it does say Desktop. I
tried booting to safe mode and the error message is not there. I have a
picture of the box captured by using snipping tool. I can't get any
information on the box by right or left clicking it. What should I try
next to to stop this box from appearing? If I click OK the box goes away

and as far as I can tell everything is fine. Also, I did a sfc /scannow
and the report was all files accounted for. I have also been reviewing
windows logs but so far I have not found anything.
As you can tell I don't know how to submit or upload a picture to this
forum. So I placed the pictures on my skydrive. Please click on the link

to view the error message. Thank you for looking into this.
http://cid-7635f8c3073be041.skydrive.live.com/self.aspx/ErrorMessage/Capture.JPG

                 our special coffee cups and mouse pads
              with the PCSOFT logo...  at a great price!!!