Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Rick Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Oct 1998 09:26:51 -0500
SES-Jeddah <[log in to unmask]> writes:
>Thank you for your time, I am infect looking for the
 option to disable this "feature", because we have
 only one printer and we do not want every time when
 you print an invoice it should simply print directly.
  Do you know any other email contacts where I can
 have further information, or are you a user of
 QB Pro 6?

 I have never been able to get e-mail support for
QuickBooks products. I own QBW Pro 6, but I have
not started using it for my own reasons.  The print
option box is almost the same in that version.
 I can't help you get rid of the print option screen,
but I can tell you what I use it for...
 For invoices, I always print three copies. One
normal, and two econo mode - one to be sent back
with payment, and one as a file "hard" copy.
 I have a little laser jet with econo mode printing.
I installed this printer three times in the Win95
printer section -- With Normal settings, Econo mode,
and Econo mode Landscape (for reports, etc).
I also have a couple of "FAX driver" printers for
FAXing Invoices (or anything), a color printer,
and the generic/text only MS printer driver for
making file copies of the on-line reports from the
on-line banking section. (Print to file.)
I can also print directly into my Scanner software...
(I can send an Invoice as a .jpg over the Internet.)
All of this is very easy because of the printer options
box in QBW.  It is also the place where some settings
are set that do not exist anywhere else.
For my WINDOWS (Win95) default printer, I keep the
"normal" printer marked as the default.
 One extra mouse click is a small price to pay for
the potential convenience of the options being
available at the point when you are printing.
Hope this helps put it into perspective.
        Rick