Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Fri, 17 Jun 2011 13:24:58 -0400
Different userid for each system (and recreating user on Win7 didn't work).

Security features weren't tight  on the XP PC (I had xboxes and a
Dreambox on LAN  that streamed from it and used it for storage.  I had
loosened up restrictions to make this easier for me).

Did not try it on another XP system.  Didn't even consider installing an
XP VM here to try that.

I use Foxit PDF reader at home.

Over the weekend I'm going to do as list member Derek B. suggested and
boot a Live CD and transfer files from XP drive to Win7.  At least I'll
have them on the machine so I can re-purpose the XP drive for another PC.

All this trouble for a handful of images, invoices, PDFs and text
files.  I'll update the list upon success.

On 6/16/2011 10:03 AM, Hachmeyer, Mr. Paul S. wrote:
> I'm not too knowledgeable about security and access, but I have a few basic questions -
> Does the Win 7 system use the same userid and password as you had in XP?
> Did you have any security features enabled or software on the xp machine restricting access to files or folders?
> Do you have Adobe or some other software installed on the Win 7 system that can read PDF files?
> Did you try to access any of the files from another xp machine?
> .
> Paul Hachmeyer

                         support at our website:
                          http://freepctech.com