Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Robert Lendrim <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Nov 2003 15:53:26 -0500
Here is a site I have used to find what ISP owns the address.
http://www.arin.net/whois/index.html
It will not give the name of the individual user.
I suppose you could follow up from there if you desired.
I seem to recall that there are other sites for other countries/continents.
Perhaps someone here recalls them.
Bob Lendrim