Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Larry Atlow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Mar 1999 17:29:25 -0600
Thanks for the info David.  Is there information anywhere about how to
change these parameters for MSIE 4.x, MS Outlook/Express, or Netscape
4.x?  That is where I need help most/soonest.

--
Larry Atlow                          Internet:[log in to unmask]
Microcomputer Analyst                Phonenet: (601) 264-9639

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html