Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Carol Ann Hood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Nov 2003 14:00:13 -0600
I have two problems:

I use Win 98 and have a problem with the screen/computer freezing every time
I use it.  It has even happened when I'm not connected to the internet.  I
have to do "Ctrl/Alt/Del" many times during a session.  I notice that it
always happens when I have several windows open at the same time.  This also
happens every time I use a hyperlink.

This doesn't seem to be a problem on my other computer (laptop).

Probably about a year ago there was a fix for this problem either on
Microsoft Update or a windows forum/newsletter.  I downloaded this fix and
it worked for a while, now it's back with a vengeance.  I don't remember
where I found this fix and have searched googol and cannot find anything to
help.  I hope you can help.

When I run the "Help Spot" to scan for problems I get the following message:
"The IRQ Holder for PCI Steering device listed under the System devices
section of the Device Manager has a problem"   I have no idea what this
means and have looked under the "troubleshooting" section of "Help" and
cannot find anything.

I hope you can help me.

Thank you, Carol Ann Hood

                   messages? Visit our staff web site: