Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sat, 10 Apr 1999 09:38:11 -0700
Actually it is enhanced called display that you want to order, not
call waiting. CW is done totally at the CO (Central Office). To get
CID to work, a 33.6 kbps modem will for sure work then on the line,
and if your ISP supports 56K connections from location, they will
work as well.

Actually ordering ISDN and then cancelling will be worst.
(Depending on your distance from the CO. To get ISDN which is
truely digital, they do things to the phone line that makes it harder
for analog signals to get through)

> Not so. If there is then there is. If there is not there still may be too
> much for a modem for DUN and/or faxing but the human ear can not ear it.
>
> To upgrade/fix noise line, tell the phone company you can not fax. They will
> not repair/troubleshoot for DUN problems (not required by law to do so.)
> Also I have heard that getting call waiting (and you can cancel
> later)(remember to disable it when using fax and/or DUN) requires a higher
> quality line. Likewise ordering an ISDN line will require upgrading the
> lines. When you cancel they do not remove the new lines back to the old.
>
> Daniel Wysocki
> Twin*.*Star Computers
> 770-498-2582 /800-816-0663

Dale Laluk
Design Manager, Lunar Communications
P.O. Box 569, Hudson's Hope, B.C. V0C 1V0
250-783-5365 or Fax 250-783-5790

         PCSOFT only works if you contribute. Send your messages
              to be posted to: [log in to unmask]