Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Richard Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Apr 2009 09:08:29 -0400
From: "kabe"
>Using on old computer windows 98, IE version 4.XXX
>Getting multiple "script error" on pages
>Any suggestions?  My friend doesn't seem willing to upgrade the OS.
>Thank you

If you/they have not, get a new HD. The original one should be on its
last legs by now.  Or at least make a full HD back-up.
You might haver trouble with 48bitLBA. (New Hard drive too big.)

Hugh answered the rest.

Be sure you follow the min system specs for anything you try to patch or add.

Rick Glazier

                       http://freepctech.com/rode