Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Stan Scott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 May 1998 17:08:52 -0400
The "trigger" for converting macros is a file open of a template, NOT a
copy/paste operation.  To combine existing macros, copy them to a separate
template, and open it in Word97, so that the macros convert.  Then, use the
Organizer to move them into your NORMAL.DOT template.

Stan Scott
New York City

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Rode <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, May 20, 1998 10:52 a
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] Converting Word 97 macros

>It should convert about 90% of your macros with no problem.
>Jim Meagher

Yes I know it is suppose to convert it  but suppose you want to create a
new global macro in normal.dot.
I wrote a Word Basic macro in Word 6

Sub MAIN
x$ = Selection$()
SelLength = Len(x$)
NewText$ = ""
For i = 1 To SelLength
        Text$ = Mid$(x$, i, 1) + Chr$(32)
        NewText$ = NewText$ + Text$
Next
Insert NewText$
End Sub

It is on a .dot file created in Word 6. If I go into macros and create a
new macro in normal.dot and then paste this in and save  there is no
automatic conversion...... and the macro won't run. Anybody know why it
won't convert it.
Mark