Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Fri, 27 May 2005 21:09:05 -0400
I downloaded Mozilla Firefox with no problems, on a computer with Windows 98 SE.  I've been using Firefox for about two months, and so far everything is fine.

I understand that there are some pages which are not as friendly to Firefox as they are to IE or Netscape, but fortunately I haven't encountered any of them yet.

My only issue with Firefox has been that when new updates become available, you cannot simply download a small file that installs any updated components--you have no choice but to download basically a whole new version of Firefox (whether they have actually call it a 'new version' or not)....and this takes up more time.

An answer previous to mine mentioned not making Firefox your default browser at first.  That's a good suggestion.  Once you've signed on line, close IE, open Firefox, and make sure that it is in proper working order.  If you have no glitches, then you can think about making it the default.

I can say that I like Firefox a lot; I don't know how I ever got along without tabbed browsing, and even on a dial up connection Firefox loads and displays pages and images faster than IE.  Good luck; I hope your install goes well.

Martha Conolley

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Laurie Lusinski
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Friday, May 27, 2005 9:42 AM
  Subject: [PCSOFT] Firefox

  I've been reading about people who have downloaded Mozilla or Firefox having problems with their previously well-running PCs.  I just read a very good article in WIRED magazine about Firefox and am interested in downloading it after reading about the advantages of using it rather that IE.  Can you knowledgeable users give me some advice about Firefox/ Mozilla and what can go wrong?

  Laurie Lusinski
                   our special coffee cups and mouse pads
                with the PCSOFT logo...  at a great price!!!

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml