Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Linda Pulliam <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Oct 2003 08:43:37 -0500
I use Netscape 7.1 and do not experience the problems you outline. I use
it to access and download 5 separate email accounts. The principal
problem I have is that sometimes it won't access 1 or 2 accounts until I
close Netscape and delete the .msf files associated with that account.
Perhaps this would also solve the "freezing" you experience. I leave my
computer on 24/7. These files appear to be the ones that "count" the
emails in the folders and if they are somehow corrupted, mail doesn't
download.