Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Mark Rode <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jul 1999 22:49:12 -0700
You need two files
Cardfile.exe
Cardfile.hlp
However on the floppies they will appear like this
Look on floppy number 4 for
Cardfile.ex_
and floppy number 6 you will find
cardfile.hl_

Make a directory on your computer called Cardfile
then copy these two files from the floppies into that directory
Change the name of cardfile.ex_ to cardfile.exe
Change the name of cardfile.hl to cardfile.hlp

Now just run cardfile.exe or make a shortcut to it on your desktop or your
start menu or wherever you wish

>Jim,  I have my 3.11 disks and the Cardfile.exe is on disk 4.  I am
>confused about the cab id. There is no reference on the disk regarding
>the cab.  I have tried several of the extract commands but nothing seems
>to work.  You have probably surmised that I haven't used the extract
>command before.  Will you shed further light on this subject for me?
>Thanks

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>