Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Barbara Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2005 21:33:35 -0600
Peter, Your message below is the one I used to download the Autoruns so we
are talking about the same program.  I have Norton Internet Security,
Firewall and Anti-Virus.  Norton kept sending risk notices.  I decided I
might have to uninstall it and was searching for how that would be done in
case I can't get the two to work together.  I do appreciate knowing that all
I have to do is delete the program files.  I will keep trying to solve the
Norton problem before I delete it, but if I have to I know how.  Thank you.

Barbara Allen

From: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Peter Shkabara
Sent: Saturday, May 01, 2004 12:37 PM
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] Start Up Program

<snip
I had the same thing happen to me some time back. This is caused by a
program or dll missing from the system32 directory. It might even be missing
elsewhere, but relies on a dll in system32 to run. You need to check what is
in the registry that is run at bootup. The best way without messing with the
registry is to use the freeware called AUTORUNS from SysInternals. Get it
at: http://www.sysinternals.com/ntw2k/freeware/autoruns.shtml

<snip
Good luck.
Peter