Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Rick Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Jan 2003 16:31:43 -0500
The first question is always, Does it work anywhere?
ANY player of any type of format can be sensitive to the
Media used, and the calibration of the BURNER...
(And its own calibration...)

Sometimes it is like shooting craps to get things to "play nice"
and get along with each other...

                                  Rick Glazier

From: "Linda Stanfield" <[log in to unmask]>
   I have been trying to burn an MPEG file using Easy CD Creator 4 so that I can play it in a DVD player. The DVD player does
support playing video Disc, CD R and CD RW Discs. When I place the burned disc in the I get a "disc error" message. Not sure if I
need certain program to burn the CD or format. Please advise.

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml