Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Ann Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Aug 1999 03:02:19 -0400
Hello,

I have been using Win3.11 and Netscape Navigator 3.04 for some time, but now suddenly am getting lots of strange Java error warnings, which when I click OK, locks my system. I thought I would try Netscape 4.07 ( the 16 bit one) as it is supposed to enable Java, AND work with Win3.11.

I have a Pentium100, with 16 meg Ram.

Everytime I try to start the programme, I get an error reading

"Invalid VxD dynamic link call to device number 002D, service 0001.
Your Windows configuration is invalid. Run your Windows Setup program again to correct this problem."

I can't work out what the VxD device link is etc. (I have even tried reading the Win3.11 manual!)and checking online help.

Please help..it is probably staring me in the face, but I can't work it out..

Thankyou,

Anne Smith

         The PCSOFT web site always needs good submissions.  If
               software tech tips or software reviews to: