Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Mike Buraczewski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Apr 1999 06:33:29 -0500
Joan

I have done this a couple of times with varing levels of success dependant
upon the original files and whether or not my new version has been used to
store new messages.

First of all in your orignal files,
    Delete all messages in the deleted items folder
    Compact all the folders.
    Count how many folders you have

Using windows explorer, look at the location where your outlook express
files are stored.  The files will be stored as folderXX.mbx where XX is the
sequential number of the last created folder.  Determine what the highest
number is in the outlook express mail directory.

Start Outlook Express [New version].  Create as many new folders as you have
in your old outlook express files.  Go back to win explorer and check the
new file numbers.  What you have done is create an index in Outlook express
so that it knows that the new folders exist.

Now go back to your old Outlook Express files and rename or make copies of
the files to correspond with the new file numbers you just created.

[In other words, if one of the new files you created is called folder14.mbx
then in the folder for your old version of outlook express, use win explorer
to rename one of the files to folder14.mbx]

Now copy all the folders in your old outlook folder to your new outlook
folder [answer yes to replace files].  When you start outlook express, it
will now recognize the folders from your old version of oe.

Good Luck

Mike Buraczewski