Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Susan Hays <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Mar 1999 11:40:14 EST
In a message dated 3/7/99 7:36:28 AM Central Standard Time, thepcman@digital-
rivers.com writes:

So sorry I sent the wrong information about the software that came with my
scanner.  It came with Caere OmniPage Limited Edition with an upgrade costing
$79.  Now wondering if I should go with the upgrade or not.

Thank you,
Susan Hays

<< My scanner came with Adobe(very limited version), but
 before
 purchasing the upgrade, I wanted to be sure I didn't need to just
 change to a
 completely different program. >>