Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Fri, 12 Mar 2004 21:28:59 -0600
Hi Dorothy,

I'm confused as to who is blocking what mail. If it's mail from one of the
Yahoo Groups, is it Yahoo blocking the mail? If so, is your account over
quota? You might check all the folders for mail that you may be unaware of
yet counts toward your limit. It's been my experience that you're better off
using another e-mail address for a point of contact (POC) for your Yahoo
Groups. I've had a Yahoo account for 5-7 years and I quit using it several
years ago because of the SPAM and porn. I sign in once a month or so to keep
the account active, but that's it. Right now I have 671 e-mails in the inbox
and NOT ONE is a personal e-mail. If it wasn't for the Yahoo Groups I would
have dumped Yahoo long ago. The following notice is displayed on signing in:

You are using 117% of your 6.0 MB limit.
You are currently using 7.0 MB of storage.

Your account has been disabled from sending and receiving additional
e-mail...

This doesn't affect the Yahoo Groups in any way as long as the account is
active. My advice is to do the same. Change you POC with the Yahoo Groups
and use your ISP address or a different Web mail account. There are many
free ones available and some offer Pop3 and SMTP support so you can use it
with your Outlook Express. Here are two that offer POP3 and SMTP support,
there are others:

Gawab.com
http://www.gawab.com/enindex.html

HotPop.com