Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Ekkerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 2010 02:11:11 -0500
Hi Tom,

The computers will (should) see the external HD and the separate partitions
as partitions, not separate HDs.
When you designate the destination you can do so by assigning them by order
chosen and it will remain that way
unless or until you decide differently. The backup program "remembers" its
location.
IOW, Comp.1. backs up to Partition 1. Comp 2. to Partition 2. etc.
BTW, I would strongly advice to use drive letters and proper description
(label) for each partition.

Just for interest. To keep the drive letter sequence in order , designate
your optical drives down in the alphabet, like X and Y eg.
So on Comp.1. you would have C:\  for 1st HD  and  D:\ for 2nd HD unless
each one has more than one partition as well.
Your external drive would add E ,F,G and H.
Those drive letters may not always show up that way if other USB drives are
connected ,hence the proper labeling.
Could be as simple as eg. Box1BU  > Computer 1 Back up (partition)

Also , disable AutoPlay for each of the 4 partitions.
It's a nuisance to have Windows try to open the files each time you plug in
the ext drive.

Hope this helps.

Peter E.