Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"M. Conolley" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Feb 2007 23:29:28 -0500
Windows XP sp 2
Firefox 2.0.0.1
ZoneAlarm 6.5.737.000
Netzero dialup internet

While browsing with Firefox, I keep getting 'page not found'.  The
notable thing is that when I get the 'page not found', when I click "Try
again", it immediately finds and loads the page.  This happens at
random, but on a regular basis.

It happens with all sites, from LiveJournal to Google to Snope.com--just
anywhere and everywhere.  This will happen several times in a couple
hours.  It happens often enough that clicking "try again" is turning
into a reflex.   It happens regardless of whether I've clicked a link or
typed the url by hand.

This didn't happen with Firefox on my old computer, which was Win 98.
I'm not absolutely sure when it started happening because I didn't make
a note or anything the first time it happened more than once in a
browser session, but I believe that it all started after I installed
Firefox 2.0.

It's more of a nuisance than problem, but I'd like to know what the
cause might be and whether I can do anything about it.

Thanks
Martha Conolley

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml