Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bob Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 1999 08:59:59 -0600
Good Morning,

A puzzling problem has begun to occur in my Agent newsreader.

Up until the last two weeks Agent has worked great for me, now
using version 1.6.  In the past I could click on download all messages
in a newsgroup and even if the number was 100,000+ it would download
all the headers.  Now, it locks during the download of headers if the
amount is over a couple thousand, 5,000 new headers will definitely
lock it up.  I have never seen this problem before and your advice
would be appreciated.

The issue is not system resources, here is the configuration of
the computer:

PII-450  ASUS P2B motherboard
192mg SDRam
(3) HD   9gig Seagate SCSI cheetah / 2- 8gig WD UDMA Drives
Adaptec 2940UW SCSI card
USR 56k ISA voice modem
ATI Rage 128 32mg video
3Com 10/100TX NIC
SB 128 PCI sound card
Windows98SE

The C drive has 6gigs of free space for Temporary files, and the
recycle bin is set to reserve 10%.

                 Bob Wright
        The NOSPIN Group, Inc
http://nospin.com - http://nospin.org