Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Donald Rex Gaither <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 1999 10:22:14 -0600

Hi,
        This is based totally on my experience with Outlook Express, I don't use
Eudora.  It sounds like Outlook Express is using a non-fixed width font
(which it does by default) and Eudora is using a fixed width font.  Try
setting Outlook Expresses Proportional Font to a fixed width font.  To
change it, click on Tools->Options->Read->Fonts.  Courier New is a fixed
width font.

HTH,
Donald Gaither

                         The NOSPIN Group, Inc.