Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Tony De Silva <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Sep 1998 14:31:10 -0700
Hello David,

? Basically I am wondering if anyone can tell me if Quicken 97 will work
in NT?
            I am running Quicken 99 on NT and it works fine.

? Basically I am looking to be able to copy
over my Themes & backgrounds from 95, most of which are stored as
JPEG's, and be able to use them under NT.

            I have copied my themes files over to NT and they work fine
also.

I hope this helps.
Tony,
http://www.realestate-locator.com

                                  -----
        **Need help with PCSOFT mailing list? Send an Email to:**