Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Wed, 28 Apr 1999 12:54:47 -0700
Rick Heagney wrote:

> Mike wrote:
>
> Go to this site at Canon to download the drivers for the BJC-610...
>
> Those are the drivers I downloaded but could not get to work when the folks
> who built my system tried to walk me through the driver installation by
> phone.  They told me I should look for an .inf file, but I could not find
> one on the downloaded files.
>
> Any other ideas?
>
> Rick

Rick, I hope you realize that you were supposed to "open" or "run" those
EXE files from the Canon WEB site before you could get to your printer
driver files. Instead of being a "zip" file which needs a zip extractor
(like WinZip or PKUnzip), these files are self-extracting when you run
them.  Go to START|RUN and enter A:{the name of the file on your floppy
disk} and press enter.  Warning!  if there is not enough space on your
floppy to expand all of the files, you may have to move the *.exe files
to a folder on your hard drive before you run them!

HTH
--
Jean Bourvic :>))

                    Digest mode - visit our web site: