Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Tony Mayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Jun 2011 18:14:02 -0700
On the Mac, to stop an item from loading at startup, from the desktop,
select the Apple Menu (upper left corner of the screen) and then choose
"System Preferences..."  Once that opens, click once on the "Accounts"
icon (it's in the System section.)  From there single-click on the
account you are using and then single click on the ""Login Items" button
at the top.  From there, single click on the item that you don't want to
load at start-up and then click the minus sign underneath the listings.

I haven't actually used Parallels in quite some time, so I had to use
Google to find what appears to be the solution for the Coherence Mode
issue.  See http://forum.parallels.com/showthread.php?t=95141

Cheers!

Tony

On 6/17/11 2:19 PM, James Harris wrote:
> I use - occasionally - Win XP  running on a "virtual machine"  on my iMac  OSX6 by using "Parallels" application.

                         support at our website:
                          http://freepctech.com