Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Kurr, Martin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Jul 1999 07:30:42 -0500
Alex,
Highlight (select) the cells you want to merge (columns A-D and rows 1-3).
Click FORMAT menu, choose CELLS.  Select the ALIGNMENT tab, then check the
"Merge Cells" box and use the text alignment pull-down menus to center text
within the new merged cell.  Excel can be used to create HTML documents
quite nicely.
Martin Kurr
email [log in to unmask]
> From:         Alex Polenov[SMTP:[log in to unmask]]
> Subject:      [PCSOFT] Excel97 - make a big cell and centered text in it
> I make table in Excel97 (btw is it a good program to make tables for
> html-document?).  I have 10 columns, but the first cell is on the 4
> columns and 3 rows - how can I make  this cell?  Also I must to give name
> to this cell and centered it by left, right, low and high parameters.

                     visit our download web page at:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html