Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Joan Rapier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Apr 1999 08:10:03 -0700
Can anyone recommend a good uninstaller utility?  I would like one that
I can initiate tracking on (not wait 'till the uninstaller decides to
start tracking - which may or may not happen depending upon what I will
be loading or trying to do w/ my system).  That's the primary concern -
that I can initiate and terminate logging myself.

I used to use a utility called LogIt by Vertisoft on Windows3.1 and on
Windows95.  Apparently Vertisoft isn't in the business of producing
these utilities any longer.  I've been hard pressed to find an
uninstaller that gives me that logging control that I want.

Would appreciate any recommendations.

Joan Rapier

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcsoft.html