Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Gary Wigle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 08:55:09 +0000
Demetri writes:
At 04:28 PM 2/18/01 -0500,
I want a text editor, primarily to eliminate Windows 98 stating file is
to large to read with Notepad. I downloaded Notespad, Notepad (Small
Team), Metapad, Notespad, and EditPad, all recommended. Any preference
from list for my purpose?

Also, can I alter Windows 98 to make it automatically open one of the
above programs, instead of Notepad?

Demetri Kolokotronis

<>< <>< <>< ><> <>< <>< <><

Gary Wigle writes:

IMHO EditPad Classic (it now has about 3 versions) is great! I used it to
build a 700 page web site. The tab each page has was a great time saver for
me, just click on the tab to see the difference between two files. gEdit in
Linux is much the same. EditPad has a box you can check and it will take over
in place of NotePad in Windows. WordPad can do a nice job on ".doc" files but
I use StarOffice when I get into that type of work.

Good Luck,
Gary Wigle

--
Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord,
    and he shall lift you up. (James 4:10)

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml