Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Mary Elise Zimlich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Aug 1999 18:30:30 -0400
I have Eudora 4.2.
1. Bring up/open a piece of mail from the intended person
2.Go to "Special" on the tool bar.
3.click  "Make Filter"
4. fill that in as needed
5. At the bottom of the "make filter" page you will see "add details"
6. Click "add details"
7. Under "action" you can choose many options- a label, transfer to
mailbox, play a sound- choose as many as you need  and choose your special
sound for that special person.
Hope this helps,
Mary