Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Tom Billiodeaux <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Feb 2001 20:42:37 -0000
You need to backup your operating system from outside the system ---ie,
another drive or from Dos.
You should have at least 3 partitions if you are interested in such things.
1 - for Dos (250Mb)
2 - for W98se or Millenium (2.5Gb)
3 - for Application files or data (largest)
4 - for Backup o/s (2.5G)

If you can backup what you have now, I recommend you partition your hdd as
above.

To backup your present c:\ drive, use Norton Ghost 2001 ($19.95) or Drive
Image 4.0 ($30) prices are from Ebay sales. Check Anandtech forum for best
deals.

Using anyone of the utilities mentioned will allow you to make an Image
file, compressed, and span cd's.

There are other ways, but I do not recommend them.
Email me and I will give more explanation.

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml