Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Shyamal Gupta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Apr 1999 07:38:25 +0530
On my laptop (486-DX2/75. 24 MB RAM, 500MB HDD), I've found it most
convenient using Netscape Navigator 4.05 (standalone). Along with Opera. (I
use Win95 -- the first version, since no other  versions behave themselves
-- on this system).

I had lots and lots of difficulties with IE3 and 4. And also with Netscape
4.06 and later versions. Some more experienced colleagues had suggested I
use Netscape Navigator Gold 3.0, but I haven't tried it.

Actually, IE4.02 wasn't too bad, but slowness and disk-space considerations
helped me decide to get rid of it. (The general thumb rule for me is to
ensure that I have at least 100MB free disk space on this system).

Hope this helps.

At 12:53 PM 4/8/99 -0400, you wrote:
>What would be the best browser/e-mail software program to install
>on a 486 computer with 16mb RAM. This computer is running Windows
>95 (slowly) but has a little under 100mb free disk space left.

Shyamal Gupta
25D, Selimpore Road, Calcutta 700 031. INDIA
Voice : 91-33-3440643 (O); 4736164(R)
E-Mail : [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]
                            The NOSPIN Group
                            http://nospin.com