Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 May 1999 14:40:11 -0700
On 23 May 99, at 6:56, David George wrote:

> I have Win 95 set up with 4 user profiles. The briefcase desktop icon is
> just a regular yellow folder in 3 of the profiles. I have run the restore
> icons in tweakui with no effect. Should I delete the desktop "folder" and
> create a new briefcase for each of the 3 users or is there a better way?

  If Microsoft has implemented this the same way as other profile features
such as the Start Menu, only the briefcase for the *current* user profile
will show up as (and be treated as) a special system folder, as indicated by
its special icon.
  I expect then, that while you see one briefcase with the special icon and
three as vanilla folders, which *one* shows up as special whill change when
you sign on using a different profile.

David G

                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html