Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Myra Drew <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Sep 2003 18:45:10 EDT
 <A HREF="http://www.newbie.org/help/messages/5453.html">Newbie dot Org</A>

Just in case, You might want to read this. It talks about those who are very
unhappy w/eAnthology Stop-Sign, and how to remove it, which is not easy. Myra
Drew

Original email:

I just recently started to use the eAnthology Stop-Sign for scanning my
computer.  It is doing a nice job.  It is a little pricey as it charged for
the origninal scan and fix and it charges a small amount each month, but it
quarantined a Trojan virus and daily finds and eliminates all the spyware
etc. it finds on its daily scan. It also sees all mail (I use Outlook
Xpress)as probable spam and to open it you have to open an attachment, BUT
you are able to "train" it to let through all email that you know is OK.  It
also has a pop-up ad eliminator.  I was desperate a couple of weeks ago when
the email virus was so prevalent, and I needed something.  AVG wasn't doing
the job. I can cancel it any time I want. If there's a better detector I'm
interested too.

Becky Buehrer

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml