Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Emie DelRosario <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Jan 2001 00:49:57 -0500

> Emie,
>
> Have you added a Newsgroup account to your accounts?  If you haven't added
> newsgroup account then you need to.  Go to "Tools" => "Account", then
slect
> the news tab and then click "Add".  the newsproup wizard will walk you
> through adding a newgroup account.  When you go to Newsgroups it will
> download all available newgroups on that server.  You should be able to
then
> filter the newsgroups to find ones at that server to subscribe to.
>
> Mary Wolden

Mary,

I'm sorry I didn't mention it but yes, I already have setup a newsgroup
account.  I am at the step where OE is supposed to download all available
newsgroup from the server when the "filter criteria" message pops up and
stops the downloading process, thus preventing my access to the newsgroups.
I thought there might be a switch somewhere inside Outlook Express that I
need to twik or change but just can't find it.

Emie DelRosario

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml