Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Lewis M. Russakov" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 07:10:53 -0800
Steve,

I have tried that in the past but it only works until my next boot up.

        Lew

Date:    Wed, 9 Jan 2002 08:49:34 -0600
From:    Steve Imler <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Power Mgmnt Settings

Try changing the setting to never....re-start the machine then go back
in change the setting to 20 min...shut the machine down & see if it
works that way....

Steve

>>> [log in to unmask] 01/08/02 06:05PM >>>
Anyone know why my Power Management Properties under display will not
retain my monitor off settings.

I have it set to turn off my monitor after 20 minutes. It will hold
that
setting until I shut down in the evening, but when I boot up the next
time, even though the setting still shows 20 minutes, it will not shut
down the monitor unless I reset it.

I am running Windows 98SE.

Thanks.

Lew Russakov