Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Greg Purvis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Oct 2007 12:52:18 -0400
Hi

Since I replaced my motherboard on the computer that uses Windows XP, I
can't install certain DOS games on the system.

Until now, some old MS-DOS games even functioned on XP, most worked
within DOSBox, but all of them could at least be installed on the system.

Now, in many cases, when I click on [Setup] to install the game onto the
computer, the setup window will open for a moment, then close again, or
I get the error message: "the parameter is incorrect".

In an attempt to work around this, I've right-clicked on [setup].exe
files and configured their properties to give the files 4096 RAM, and to
have Win95 compatibility, but that was just a wild guess, I don't
understand much about that.

Can someone explain what's preventing these programs from installing on
the system, and can someone share tips-and-tricks about how to get
around the problem.

Thanks for any help.
GP

                    Digest mode - visit our web site: