Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
WH Prince <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Jun 1998 03:18:02 EDT
In a message dated 98-06-17 23:44:16 EDT, John writes:

<<
 Thus I need a timer (for WIN311 and Netscape 3.x) so that I can I
 have a immediately available record of my accumulated hours at
 any time during the month. >>

I use Starfish Internet Meter made by Starfish.  It does alot more than just
measure your time online.  I can send you the Readme file if you want to know
the just of the program. Just let me know by email.  There Website is
www.starfish.com.
HTH
Windon Prince