Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Susan Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jun 1998 18:12:46 -0400
>Thanks for your help regarding my problem with the greyed checkoff box for
>saving passwords. Susan's suggestion did the trick.
>If I do not want the windows logon and password option am I correct that
>you could get rid of it by deinstalling Microsoft Client for
>Windows,reinstalling and not entering a password at startup?

The following simple solution has always worked for me; perhaps others
could add any other ideas for different situations, that I may not have
thought of:
(this assumes that you KNOW the existing Windows password, to begin with.)
Go into your Control Panel, and double click on "Passwords". Click on
"Change Windows Password." Type the old password, and leave "new password"
and "confirm new password" blank and click OK. Also, this assumes that
under "User profiles", "all users have the same settings" is selected.

If you do NOT know the existing password, please advise.

Susan Sutherland