Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Tue, 4 Nov 2003 10:49:04 EST
In a message dated 11/4/03 12:28:32 AM Central Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> A possible solution to your problem might be found in any Office XP service
> packs you have installed earlier. I happen to have gotten a CD from
> Microsoft with Service Pack 1, so it is available whenever I want it. For
> some reason, any updates to Office XP seem to want the Office XP CD to do
> the installation. The obnoxious part is that the process often needs the SP1
> CD, not the original installation disk as it states. So while it may be
> asking for the original CD, it really wants the SP1 CD.

Thanks for the reply Will.  My CD does not have SP1 on it, however, it is
installed on the work station.  Interestingly enough, the above seems to
correspond/agree with something I'd read online.  In searching for an answer to this,
someone posted about creating a "slipstream CD(?)" or something like that.  I
believe the post suggested adding SR1 on the OS disk in some way.  At the time
I read that I didn't fully understand what he was talking about (and still
don't) but it does appear a little clearer.  Still looking....    Thanks for
this info.

Paul Roeth

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml