Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Nov 2006 01:08:42 -0800
  PDF has a couple of things to recommend it as a way to address some
specific needs.  But one of its drawbacks is that the reader is not
automatically included with the OS -- users must download and install it.
That could be enough to make it inappropriate for a "community newsletter"
because it sets a computer literacy requirement which some of your audience
may not meet.
  Do the benefits of PDF outweigh this in achieving your goal?

David Gillett

On 4 Nov 2006 at 7:28, [log in to unmask] wrote:

Date sent:      	Sat, 4 Nov 2006 07:28:39 EST
Send reply to:  	PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list
From:           	[log in to unmask]
Subject:        	[PCSOFT] Emails with pdf posing a problem
To:             	[log in to unmask]

                       http://freepctech.com/rode