Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Joe Trimarchi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Dec 2004 21:41:22 -0500
I'm using WinXP SP2 and can't seem to get the Auto Update/Windows Update
feature to work. I can't turn it on in the Security Center however it
instructs me to do it manually via Control Panel/System/Automatic Updates
which I can do. When I click on Start/Programs/Windows Update it takes me to
the update page and says it is checking for the latest updates but nothing
happens no matter how long I wait. I appreciate any ideas on how to fix
this.

Thanks,

Joe

--