Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Sharon Kiellach <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Feb 2006 11:12:29 -0500
Last week I tried to set up a cover sheet in order to send a fax from my HP4200 all in one fax/answering/scan/copy machine.  Since then, I've been getting a couple of messages when I boot up the computer.  I have not knowingly made any other changes.
They are as follows:
Inbox Setup Wizard:  "The following unrecoverable error has occurred:  The MAPISVC.INF file is missing.  To exit, click Finish".  I do click Finish and it goes away.
Just beneath that window is the following message:
Microsoft Exchange:   "There are no profiles.  Choose the Mail and Fax icon in the Control Panel to create a profile."
When I go into the Control Panel, the only icon I find is the Camera and Scanners icon and in there, I find no tab for profiles.  The computer operates just fine, only to have these messages return each time I boot up.
These are annoying and I'd like to get rid of them.  Thanks in advance for any responses that help me with this.
Sharon

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>