Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Thu, 29 Oct 1998 10:41:10 -0500
I have no printer attached to my computer; however,  I can try getting new
drivers for my ethernet card.  I always use my PC with a network
connection.  Since I set the hardware acceleration to "basic acceleration
functions," my computer hasn't frozen.  So I guess that fixed the problem.
Thanks for everyone's help! :D!

        SuniL

                                  -----