Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Brad Loomis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Mar 2005 19:06:34 -0800
Mary,
Boy, that sure sounds familiar to me. I believe I had this issue with
Outlook 2K at some point a long while back. I still use O2K, but not with
that problem. I think I finally wound up doing a scorched earth approach to
this and other problems at the time and did a reformat and reinstall.
Sometimes the littlest things can be the biggest pains to try to resolve. I
looked at the MSKB for this and didn't come up with even any hints of an
answer let alone the problem. Not much help sorry to say.

Good luck,
Brad Loomis
San Miguel, CA