Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Heather Stratton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Oct 2003 10:45:23 -0700
Hal, I was able to solve the .dll problem with the Windows 95 machine.
Here's what worked for me:

I'm attaching the .dll - if it doesn't come through, you can get it at
www.dll-files.com

Copy the .dll into Windows/System - if the attachment comes through, you can
save it directly to the directory - if you had to download it to another
palce, you can use Windows Explorer to see all your files and folders - and
then do a copy of the file to the Windows/System directory

That's it.  As soon as the .dll is in there, it starts to work.

Let me know if you have any problems.  The .dll is needed by newer software
(in my case it was Norton anti-virus).

Warm regards,
Heather
-----Original Message-----
From: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Hal Jackson
Sent: Saturday, October 11, 2003 12:27 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] missing .dll oleaut32 - OE

 it when i "fix" someone's computer and 3 hours later they call and now
can't get into Outlook Express (and of course, she's in her 80s and
apologized to ME for causing trouble)!  It's a Windows 95 machine.  I seemed
to have deleted this .dll file though i have no idea how
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

I am not close to 80, but I have a similiar problem.

When I start OE, I get the message OE cannot starl,
"oeleaut3232.dll failed to load.

Best regards.
Hal Jackson
2003-10-11