Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Joel W Bluning <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Feb 1999 20:09:02 -0500
Dear Bryan
If you have an earlier version of win95 you may need to get  the password
caching update from microsoft. It is a self installing update which fixes
the bug which causes the password file to not remember passwords. After
you install it you may have to delete your password cache files (*.pwl).
Make sure you remember all passwords you use in win95 because you will
have to reenter them. When you restart windows after deleting the pwl
files they will be recreated automatically. Before you delete them you
may want to move them to a temporary folder in case you goof.
HTH
Joel Bluming

On Sun, 7 Feb 1999 20:00:09 -0600 Jeffrey Delzer <[log in to unmask]>
writes:
>Bryan Steward wrote:
>>
>> I'm having a small problem with my dialup network.  I like being
>able to
>> automatically log on to my isp without having to enter my password
>when
>> starting my mail program (Outlook
>> Express) or my browser (Netscape).  I get everything configured like
>I want
>> it, and it works fine until I have to reboot my pc.  When I
>> reboot, I have to reenter my password again to log on and it works
>fine
>> every time I log on until have to reboot.
>
>Make sure you have "Remember my password" checked on the DUN dialog
>box.

>Now go back to the DUN Connections / Settings menu and DEselect the
>"Prompt before dialing" box, and all should be well.

                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                        Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>