Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Sep 1998 18:15:29 -0400
Ahh, but we aren't locked in to using multi-meg browser software
to read an HTML file.  I can't speak for Unix or MAC, but in the
PC world, more and more software applications are becoming
HTML-aware.  I wouldn't want to try surfing the web with Excel,
but it can display an html file and activate links.

So I guess my point is that you don't have to suspend the
application you are currently working in to load up a separate
program to view an HTML file.  Many can read it now and most
high level programs have - or soon will have - that capability
also.

Jim Meagher
=====
Micro Solutions Consulting     Member of The HTML Writers Guild
http://www.ezy.net/~microsol   International Webmasters Association
=====

                                  -----
        **Need help with PCSOFT mailing list? Send an Email to:**